Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Monday, October 25, 2010

FREE Photo Calendar!



Hey guys! There is a GREAT deal for a FREE photo calendar ! I ordered mine a few weeks ago and wanted to see how it turned out and it is GREAT! All you do is upload pictures (mine is of my son of course!) and then pay shipping and processing (not much at all!!) and voila! you have a great calendar for next year! The paper they use is great quality, not cheap like I thought it might be. This would make a GREAT Christmas present for grandparents!! I'm so impressed with their stuff, I love all my FREE picture products I've gotten in the last few weeks! I don't like to post deals unless I know they are legitimate and a good deal and I highly recommend this one!! It took me just a few minutes and I'm lovin all the free stuff they've offered lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment