Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Thursday, October 14, 2010

FREE movie tonight!!

Have we told you guys just how much we LOVE Redbox? Well, in case we haven't... we LOVE Redbox! =) Redbox is $1/night DVD rentals but they offer up somany codes for FREE movies that I hardly ever pay for one!

In fact, tonight you can get a FREE rental by texting the word TREAT to 727272. I got my code instantaneously! It expires at midnight and you have to return the dvd by 9:00pm tomorrow night in order to not be charged $1.00 for it.

I don't know about you, but its movie night tonight at my house! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment