Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Monday, October 25, 2010

FREE breakfast recipe newsletter!

FaveDiets

This weekend I went to visit my mom and every time I go see her, she makes us brunch on Saturday morning. Yum. Sometimes its apple pancackes with homemade apple syrup, sometimes its omlets, this time it was homemade maple crepes with a raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries! Ok, ok, I'm spoiled I know... but if your mouth is watering (like mine is just from thinking about those yummy breakfast foods) then you're in luck! Click the picture above for a FREE newsletter with 29 healthy breakfast recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment