Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Win $1000 for your cute pet!



The Great American Photo Contest for Cutest Pet is going on now! All you have to do is enter a picture of your pet and then get people to vote for your pet as the cutest pet and the one with the most votes gets $1000! I would definitely promote my pet on Facebook (if I had a pet) because this is such an easy way to earn $1000! Let us know if you enter and we'll vote for your pet to help you out!! Click the picture above to enter!!

1 comment:

  1. I entered my pet Axel... posted on facebook too. He is a black and white shih tzu with a play red/blue telephone.

    ReplyDelete