Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Clearance Finds!!

Just wanted to let all you moms know about my sweet clearance finds tonight and my savings! JCPENNYS has clearance clothes for 80% off of the regular price! The Carters Outlet was having there Spring sale right now with 40% off everything however I did not by anything that was full price and 40% off I bought from the clearance rack. Everything was up to 75% and I had a 20% off coupon! So with all that being said my total spent was $107.40 and it was all worth $353.66!

No comments:

Post a Comment