Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cafe Mom



Have you guys heard of CafeMom? Basically it is an online community where you can talk to other moms to share or get advice, play games, find out whats happening in your area, etc. Having a new baby, I find it helpful to get on here and ask other moms what to do in certain situations. For example, how can I get my child to sleep through the night? Do you put rice cereal in your baby's bottle, and if so, at what age? What can I expect at his next doctor's appoint and what questions should I ask? etc... I like this forum to ask questions like this because no one is offended if I don't take their advice =) PLUS you can talk about things like Twilight or exchange recipes and other ideas.
Let us know what you think of CafeMom.

No comments:

Post a Comment