Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FREE 8x10 Canvas!!!!!


Canvas People is offering a FREE 8x10 photo canvas OR you can use it as $50 towards a bigger canvas! Just pay shipping and handling! I just had my son's 6 month photo shoot and am going to order one of these RIGHT NOW!!! This is an amazing deal! I don't know if you've ever ordered canvases but I love them and they are super expensive.


I'm deciding between a smaller canvas to put in our room, or a large one to hang over the fireplace... suggestions for this indecisive girl are welcome! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment