Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Saturday, March 5, 2011

6 FREE photo items!!



I LOVE these deals from Vistaprint! 6 Free Photo Products! Select a photo flipbook, t-shirt, mug, mouse pad, magnets or calendar- all for free! The products are free, just pay shipping and processing. Click Here!! I got tons of items with my son's pictures on them from Vistaprint for Christmas and gave most of them to my mom as gifts and she LOVED them! I got a mousepad, calendar, flip photobook, reusable grocery bags, etc and all I paid was shipping and processing!! If you haven't done this before, you should! These make great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment