Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Eversave:$5 credit when you sign up!!



Okay guys Eversave is running a GREAT deal right now you get $5 when you sign up! Anyone who signs up for Eversave between now and midnight on Thursday, February 17th will receive $5 in Save Rewards in their account to use towards any purchase on the site! On Friday, this will go back to $2.


Todays SAVE IS....
Get $50 worth of Melissa and Doug, BabyLegs, Moby wrap and more from Zoolu.com for just $25 (new members get this for $20)! With clothing, books, and educational toys, Zoolu is the one-stop-shopping place for busy moms-on-the-go. For all of the mommies I must say this is a fantastic deal for a moby wrap! Wish I would have know about it a little sooner I just bought one on Friday! I have to give it an A+ it is the best investment now that there are 3 children in my house with 2 being under the age of 1! I tote one on me during the day so that I can get to play with the other one who gets jealous veryyyyy easily:) If you are interested in this save you can get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment