Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hurry! KraftMaid Book is back!








UPDATE: THIS OFFER IS NOW EXPIRED!!

The FREE KraftMaid Kitchen Idea Book is back but this never lasts longer than a few hours so if you want to sign up for it, do it quickly! Click the picture above to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! When I click on the above picture it takes me to E-Harmony. Is there another link?

    I love your website!

    Thanks!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why its doing that now! It took me right to Kraftmaid earlier... I will check with them to see what the deal is! Sorry for that!

    ReplyDelete