Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Free Sample of Purex!


Anyone else LOVE all the free samples of laundry detergent? It seems like I go to my mailbox once a week and find a sample for laundry detergent that I forgot I signed up for! Since laundry detergent is one of the items that is harder to get for free (I've done it before but only twice), these samples really help keep me on budget!


Go here to request a free sample of Purex 3-in-1. You have to answer a few questions about which laundry detergent you usually use but it only took me 2 minutes to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment