Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh Starbucks, how I love you...


Anyone else love Starbucks as much as we do? I know, I know... couponers who love Starbucks... it seems like an oxymoron. Let me tell you though, most of the time we have giftcards (so if you are ever wondering what to get us for our birthdays.... j/k j/k =) and the other times this is WHY we coupon! To save money to spend at Starbucks!!! Not really why we coupon but it still makes me feel better about buying a three dollar latte when I know I've only spent 4 bucks on groceries for the week... =)

Anyways, Starbucks is part of the text message deal world! (along with Target, Food Lion, Express... etc) Did you know that? You can text 12DAYS to 29943 to find out what deals they will have going on this holiday season starting December 1st! I can hardly wait!



PLUS from November 18-21st, you can buy a Holiday drink and get one FREE!!! This is only from 2-5pm every day but HEY, everybody needs an afternoon pick-me-up, right? Plus now you can go with a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment