Our website has has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pennyfilledpantry.com
and update your bookmarks.

want real-time coupon deal alerts sent to your phone?

Follow pennyfullpantry on Twitter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

$25 Coupon Book


Conagra is offering a rebate of a $25 coupon book when you spend $10 in participating products (more than just what is pictured above, check the rebate for a full list of products). Your receipts have to be dated between 7/7/2010 and 10/13/2010 and can be on more than one receipt!
I ALWAYS keep all my receipts for this very reason... I remembered that the last time Harris Teeter held super doubles, I got 3 jars of Peter Pan Peanut Butter (for free, of course) and the cost of them probably totals $10 so I can go ahead and submit my receipt with the rebate and I don't have to spend anything else out of pocket! (ok, except for maybe the cost of the stamp to mail it off!!!)


Remember, always keep your receipts and always read the fine print of your rebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment